Publication Ethics Policy
The publication ensures the quality of research paper through peer review process.
The reviewer details and author details are not disclosed.
The review result of a particular paper is confidential and
communicated to the corresponding author only. The research papers are coded
before sending for review. The copyright agreement from author ensures that the
article is not published anywhere. Journal Ethical principles include:
• Clear Guidelines to Authro(s) for paper submission
• Acceptable areas as per the scope of journal - Information Technology and Management
• Blind folded peer review process
• Clear Guidelines to reviewers
• Copyright agreement from author
If incase of any misconduct or not following the copyright agreement/ incase of
data delicacy or data redundancy the author has to give justifiable explanation. In
case of any such misconduct the concerned person will be liable for legal action.